[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Виды спорта » Бодибилдинг » Хорош ли етот тренинг?
Хорош ли етот тренинг?
RamzonДата: Воскресенье, 12.07.2009, 23:05 | Сообщение # 1
Модератор
Статус: Offline
Понедельник/Вторник/
1)Жим штанги на наклонной скамье: 4х10

2)Жим штанги на обратнонаклонной скамье: 4х10

3) Сгибание рук со штангой
4х8-12
Французский жим лежа
4) Приседания со штангой: 4х10
Подъем на носки стоя
5) Разгибание ног на блоке
3х10
Сгибание ног на блоке
6) Гиперэкстензии
3х15
Подъем ног в висе

Среда /Четверг/
1) Жим штанги стоя /сидя/
5х10
Становая тяга /сумо/
2) Разведение рук с гантелями стоя
4х10
Тяга к животу на нижнем блоке
3) Подъем гантелей попеременно (вперед-вверх)
3х10
Тяга гири к поясу в наклоне
4) Разведение гантелей в наклоне
3х12
Шраги
5) Вертикальная тяга: 4х10
Скручивания 3х15-20

Пятница /Суббота/
1) Жим лежа на горизонтальной скамье
5х10
Разведение гантелей лежа
2) Сгибание рук со штангой обратным хватом
4х10
Разгибание рук на блоке (обратным хватом)
3) Приседания со штангой
5х10
Тяга на прямых ногах
4) Жим ногами на тренажере
4х10
Концентрированный подъем на бицепс
5) Подъем на носки сидя
4х20-25
Подъем ног в висе

RageupsesmamnДата: Воскресенье, 23.02.2014, 12:25 | Сообщение # 2

We are skeptical, as governance structures and diverse interests of the stakeholders lend themselves to incrementalism.Ladies and Gentlemen put KBLB on radar as we have seen unbelievable attention being paid to spider silk as a thread fabricated with the tensile strength of steel.But it is not in the least appropriate to use that same idea to in any slightest way excuse the assailant or murderer.The Superlight additionally features a silky nylon taffeta, sleeping pad retention loops, and a sevenchamber sculpted hood with a hidden cord lock adjustment.."The suspect was last seen running from the Harrison Street offramp, but that doesn't mean he's still around," Ziese said. <a href=http://www.ographicdesigns.com/data/tmp/>Breast Cancer North Face</a> To make a dry spotter, combine 1 part coconut oil (available at pharmacies and health food stores) and 8 parts liquid drycleaning solvent.Midlayers for hands and feet include thick, insulating gloves or mittens and regular ski socks, such as those made by SmartWool.Biologists hadn't recognized the motion because it's hard to see scuttling beetle legs, said Jochen Smolka of Sweden's Lund University.When I got to the top it was clear where all of the cars coming down the hill with xmas trees on the roof were coming from, a big xmas tree sale."When we hit the Rucky Chucky River crossing at 78 miles and I heard that second and third place were only a few minutes behind me, that was the turning point in my race. <a href=http://www.gratzfair.net/Site/>NORTHFACE OUTLET</a> At the pit stop, Bodmi Snowboard and Ski School, the hockey boys are team number one again winning a trip for two to Bora Bora.The accused followed him and allegedly continued to point the gun at him from under his hoodie."I stated that it wasn't a real gun," the man said.It is also our policy to publish letters supporting or opposing a particular issue in a ratio reflecting the number received on each side.Then you said I was still pretty and we tried having sex on the new carpet in our living room with your mother's photo turned toward the wall.Hoe Ancelotti voelen? "De spelers performance verraste me, als een groep wandelende lijken." Aldus Italianen bitter na de wedstrijd. <a href=http://www.stlawrenceboro.com/page6.php>north face coupons printable</a> That includes starting senior defensive end Jeff Reiskamp, who suffered a shoulder injury against Wake Forest on September 10 and has been out of the lineup since.And a new children's apparel department has been added, along with shoes and gear, even hydration packs for kids.In 2006, two other defendants flew to Los Angeles to try to rob a home where they believed there was $1 million in drug money, court papers said.With the first shower of rain, people heave a sigh of relief as they can finally say adieu to the scorching heat of summer.He is described as a black male between 4550 years of age, approximately 5 tall and 140 lbs.

ГостьДата: Вторник, 09.09.2014, 11:28 | Сообщение # 3

Lot of smarts in that pogsnit!

Форум » Виды спорта » Бодибилдинг » Хорош ли етот тренинг?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: